Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Quilled Wall Art- Allah

"Allah" -"The One and Only God".

Last month was Ramzan and was invited by many of my friends for Iftar to break the fast. I thought it would be best if I could carry some handmade gifts. And the idea stuck me why not make quilled Allah.
 
 I got inspired from this web page - http://thecreativemuslimah.blogspot.com/2011/09/quilling-in-arabic-and-jewelry.html. She had made Quilled Allah and I followed her idea and made two. One on a Light colour background and the other in a Dark colour background. They were happy to receive the gift, Alhamdulillah.

Bright Colours in Dark Background
Write the word in Calligraphy. Glue the outline first. Take one long paper for the bottom and one for the top. Fold it and then glue it.
  1. Fill the inner with different shapes and colours..
  2. Add the Swivels in the bottom.
  3. Fix it in the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment