Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hand Made Felt Bag

CUTE FELT BAG
 This is a Do It Yourself Fancy Bag using Felt Cloth. I found a A4 (21cm x 29.7cm) felt cloth in the New Arts & Caft shop  "Itsy Bitsy" - http://itsybitsy.in/ and thought why not make a bag my daughter and got a purple felt cloth.


Cut 14cm x 29.7cm from the A4 size. Cut the remaining piece into 2 halves for 7cm x 14.65cm and use if for the side panels. Punch holes on both sides  along the length and also on both sides along the lenght of the 2 halves.  Fold the 14cm x 29.7cm into half and make a crease. Attach the side panel to the side and stitch them together using a 1/4" satin ribbon of a contrast colour or a darker or lighter shade. I used a beige rinnon contrasting thr purple felt. For the handle I used a 1" satin ribbon and stiched it to the bag. I made a decorative pattern suning the ribbon and the thread using for stitch. We can put any Embelishment on the front and back tnd decorate the bag to our taste. I have played with the colours and ribbons and stitches to create a style.
Now the  cute little Bag is ready to Use!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment