Thursday, September 6, 2012

Beads in Embroidery

THE NECKLINE
Yet again lots had happened. I have moved back to US- Camp Hill, PA and am trying to find my roots here. Am Yet to establish my craft table and my crafty things but I have quite a lot of my past work which I can showcase. !!!!


THE FLOWER MOTIFS DETAILED WITH BEADS

A LITTLE MORE DETAIL WITH LAISY DAISY STITCH


In Continuation of the Surprise Embroidery, Painting I took up commercially for friends and family I was asked to accentuate an already printed Kameez. As it already carried a design I had less choice to work with. It was beige dull colour with marron and green circle and leaf motif. I went for beads of thr same colour but it overall added a shine under light and green and pink thread which would show off in the otherwise dull colour of the kameez. I worked on the existing design and created a neck line and at the base. Also worked with Laisy Daisy (Individual Chain Stitch) at the Border and the Sleeves She liked it immensely Hope to do manymore of this kind till I start my Work as a Architect designing spaces.
THE NECKLINE AND THE BEADWORK AT THE BOTTOM

A SERIES OF DIAMONDS ARE WORKED WITH BEADS




No comments:

Post a Comment